353 West NYC was the perfect setting for another ‘Up Close & Personal’ performance hosted by NYC’s Fresh 102.7, this time featuring singer, songwriter and sometimes Washington Square Park busker, Mike Rosenberg… you know him better as Passenger.
Passenger performed for a few special Fresh 102.7 listeners and answered fan questions on stage with the help of Fresh evening host Christine Richie – the only way in, was to win, courtesy of Warner Brothers and Subaru… Love. It’s what makes a Subaru, a Subaru.
Passenger was in NYC last year for an Up Close & Personal performance at City Winery. Check out the recap here »
Keep Up With Passenger:
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé’s Music Could Be Removed From TIDAL Completely
- Taylor Swift Concert Bracelets Save Teens After Car Wreck
- Michael Jackson Molestation Lawsuit Dropped
- Kelly Clarkson Singing ‘Love Shack’ Karaoke with a 10-Year-Old Fan Is Super Cute: Watch
- U2 Honor Fallen Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Live in Los Angeles
- Jane’s Addiction to Play ‘Ritual de lo Habitual’ in Full at Fun Fun Fun Fest