353 West NYC was the perfect setting for another ‘Up Close & Personal’ performance hosted by NYC’s Fresh 102.7, this time featuring singer, songwriter and sometimes Washington Square Park busker, Mike Rosenberg… you know him better as Passenger.
Passenger performed for a few special Fresh 102.7 listeners and answered fan questions on stage with the help of Fresh evening host Christine Richie – the only way in, was to win, courtesy of Warner Brothers and Subaru… Love. It’s what makes a Subaru, a Subaru.
Passenger was in NYC last year for an Up Close & Personal performance at City Winery. Check out the recap here »
Keep Up With Passenger:
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Drake to Host & Perform on ‘Saturday Night Live’
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation
- Beyoncé Shares Statement about North Carolina’s Anti-LGBT Law
- Soul Asylum Announce Summer Tour Dates
- Kehlani Tackles Depression on New Song ’24/7′
- Prince was Set to Meet with an Addiction Specialist the Day He Died