353 West NYC was the perfect setting for another ‘Up Close & Personal’ performance hosted by NYC’s Fresh 102.7, this time featuring singer, songwriter and sometimes Washington Square Park busker, Mike Rosenberg… you know him better as Passenger.
Passenger performed for a few special Fresh 102.7 listeners and answered fan questions on stage with the help of Fresh evening host Christine Richie – the only way in, was to win, courtesy of Warner Brothers and Subaru… Love. It’s what makes a Subaru, a Subaru.
Passenger was in NYC last year for an Up Close & Personal performance at City Winery. Check out the recap here »
Keep Up With Passenger:
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Marilyn Manson Talks About Wearing Makeup with His Dad in ‘Paper’ Magazine
- Taylor Swift Grants Last Wish of 4-Year-Old Fan with Terminal Cancer
- Sleeping With Sirens Have Written the Next Big Rock Album
- Did Metallica’s Lars Ulrich Have the Most Boring Bachelor Party Ever?
- ‘Call Me Maybe’ Actually Made It Hard for Carly Rae Jepsen to Get Someone’s Number
- Bobbi Kristina’s Lawyer Denies Reports of Family Reality Show