353 West NYC was the perfect setting for another ‘Up Close & Personal’ performance hosted by NYC’s Fresh 102.7, this time featuring singer, songwriter and sometimes Washington Square Park busker, Mike Rosenberg… you know him better as Passenger.
Passenger performed for a few special Fresh 102.7 listeners and answered fan questions on stage with the help of Fresh evening host Christine Richie – the only way in, was to win, courtesy of Warner Brothers and Subaru… Love. It’s what makes a Subaru, a Subaru.
Passenger was in NYC last year for an Up Close & Personal performance at City Winery. Check out the recap here »
Keep Up With Passenger:
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target
- Play the Morrissey Drinking Game
- Jon Bon Jovi Rumored to Be Considering Buying Buffalo Bills, Moving Team to Toronto — and Robert Duffy Isn’t Happy