Enter to Win – Formaggio Cheese Basket
Enter now for your chance to win a Formaggio Cheese Basket… Formaggio… Taste The Formaggio Difference
St. Peter’s Fish – Italian Style
- Frozen Tilapia Filets
- Uncle Ben’s® Brown & Wild Whole Grain Medley
- Formaggio® Just Add Lettuce Italian
- Goya® Adobo
- Spice World® Squeezable Minced Garlic
- Unwrap frozen Tilapia. Place on plate and sprinkle with Goya® Adobo
- Add a little of the oil from the Formaggio® Just Add Lettuce™ Italian variety and some Spice World® Squeezable Minced Garlic. Heat to medium hot.
- Place fish carefully in pan. Flip when the bottom turns white.
- Add some Just Add Lettuce™ to the pan to taste and cover. Let cook.
- Prepare Uncle Ben’s® in the microwave as per the package instructions.
- Mix Just Add Lettuce™ with…um…lettuce to make a salad.
- Plate fish on rice with salad on the side. Enjoy!
More recipes below…
Deadline to enter is December 29 , 2013. There will be 4 winners chosen. One entry per person. You do not need to be present or listen to win. Odds of winning are dependent on the total number of entries received. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Approximate Retail Value of prize is $100.
Thanksgiving for Two Pan-Seared Turkey Cutlets
With the Fixin’s
- Turkey Cutlets
- Stove Stop Stuffing
- Formaggio Betta-Brie
- Jimmy Dean Sausages
- Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamables Sweet Peas
- Goya® Adobo
Break up Jimmy Dean® Sage Sausage into a hot pan. Mix it around so it browns evenly. Add some Goya® Adobo to taste along with some Minced Garlic from Spice World®.
Melt some butter in a pan and pour in a bag of Birds Eye® Pearl Onions. Add a can of sliced mushrooms. You store brand is usually a good bet. Add Spice World® Minced Garlic to taste. Pour in a bag of Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers Sweet Peas or two.
Melt some butter in a pan then place in the Turkey Cutlets. Flip them when they’re turning golden brown on the bottom. Same thing on that side, too.
Open a jar of Formaggio® Just Add Lettuce and pour over a large salad.
Smokey Mountain Wedding Soup
w/ King Costas’ Triangle Wedges
- 1 – Pack Frozen Baby Meat Balls
- 2 – Large Cans Of Chicken Broth
- 1 – Bunch Of Fresh Parsley
- 1 – Box Pastina Pasta
- 1 – Formaggio® Smoked Mozzarella
- 1 – Package of Football Shaped Flat Bread, Or Pita Bread
- 1 – Onions
- 1 – Baby Carrots
- 1 – Diced Celery
- 1 – Dry Cilantro
- 1 – Olive Oil
- 1 – Adobo
Sauté the frozen meatballs with onions olive oil & adobo, in a skillet add the diced celery, carrots, onions, with some olive oil. We want these to begin to sweat & become tender, once they are tender add in the chicken stock and bring to a boil, now add in the meatballs and bring to a boil, now add in the pastina pasta, While this is cooking we want to marinate the pita bread in olive oil and fresh cilantro and some adobo. Now heat up your George Foreman Grill® and throw the pita on the grill, the oil will burn off and the pita will become nice and crunchy and full of flavor, now once the pasta is cooked the soup is good-to-go.
Time to plate the soup, scoop out a generous portion, and add serve it in a soup bowl, add some fresh parsley and shredded smoked mozzarella on top of soup. Slice the pita bread into triangles and dip into the soup, or eat alone.
Chicken Cacciatore Parmesan Hero
(or, The Hunter’s Chicken Parmesan Hero)
- Boneless chicken breast
- Olive oil
- Hero bread
- Minced garlic
- Crushed red pepper
- Canned Mushrooms
- 1-lg bell pepper
- 1-lg Onion
- Dried Oregano
- Chicken Stock
- 2-Cans of diced tomatoes
- Fresh parsley
- 1-Formaggio fresh mozzarella
- Add oil to frying pan and heat it up add some Garlic, Crushed Red Pepper, Shrooms, Peppers, Onions And Oregano.
- Saute all the veggies about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Before adding the Chicken we want de-glaze with White Wine or Chicken Broth
- Now place chicken in frying pan, season with salt/pepper or the Kings secret flavor; Adobo.
- Cook on each side approx 6 minutes depends on the thickness of the cutlet.
- Add in the Diced Tomatoes and bring to a Simmer.
- Toast the bread in the broiler, place a generous portion of the Chicken Cacciatore on the Hero and top with award winning Formaggio Fresh Mozzarella, and place back in the broiler until Cheese melts. Enjoy!
Beef Braciole Stew Over Cheese Tortellini
- Skirt Steak
- Formaggio® Brand Fresh Mozzarella
- Formaggio® Brand Parmesan Cheese
- McCormick® Brand Brown Gravy
- Frozen Onions
- Frozen Cheese Tortellini
- Goya® Brand Adobo
- Olive Oil
- Season beef with adobo, grill to desired doneness and then cube, set aside.
- Heat onions in a pot with a little olive oil until translucent, mix in beef cubes.
- Add water as per gravy package instructions then pour in gravy mix and stir. Add in tortellini and simmer until done, al dente.
- Cube fresh mozzarella. Add to mixing bowl with pot contents. Stir adding some Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon into bowl, add a little Parmesan on top and enjoy!
- Chicken Thighs
- Formaggio® Mozzarella Rustica
- Barilla® Orzo
- Goya® Adobo
- Hunts® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- Bag Frozen Chopped Onions
- Boil water in a pot and cook orzo past until al dente. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat a frying pan with a little vegetable oil.
- Season chicken with adobo then cook in pan. Flip to cook on both sides. Remove from pan when chicken is cooked through.
- In the same pan, heat onions until golden and then add tomatoes. Mix.
- Place chicken in foil trays and top with rustica topping from the Formaggio® tray. Then top with mozzarella medallions.
- Place foil trays in toaster oven heated to 350 degrees until cheese melts. Remove from oven.
- Put down a bed of orzo then place a piece of chicken on top.
- Cover with some vegetable topping and serve
Italian Chicken Cordon Bleu Caprese
- Boneless chicken breast
- Formaggio Mozzarella Caprese
- sliced prosciutto
Season the chicken with Adobo and cook on grill. Once cooked remove and place prosciutto on top of chicken, place a dollop of Formaggio caprese topping then cover with Formaggio award winning fresh mozzarella and place in toaster oven or broiler. Cook until cheese is melted, slice and serve!
Mozzarella Prosciutto roll on Crustini or Crackers
- Formaggio® Prosciutto Roll & Mozzarella Roll
- Crackers or Crustini
- Slice Formaggio® mozzarella Prosciutto roll
- Place slices on crackers or crustini
Mozzarella Caprese Medallions
- Formaggio® Mozzarella Caprese 2-part Tray
- Place cheese medallions from the tray’s first compartment on a plate.
- Spoon the sundried tomato topping from the other compartment onto the medallions.
- Drizzle dipping oil from topping compartment for extra flavor!
Crunchy Mozzarella Scoops
- Formaggio® Marinated Ciliegine Mozzarella (or any Formaggio hand-tossed® ciliegine salad)
- Tostito’s Scoops
- Place a dozen or so scoops on a plate in the cup-up position.
- Put a mozzarella ball in each scoop.