- Carl Newman: The New Pornographers' Reluctant Leader "The whole idea of a leader is weird," Carl Newman said. "Sometimes I think, 'Oh no, I’m not the leader. We don’t have a leader.' And then sometimes I think, 'Yeah, I’m the leader. And I’m not very good at it, I should be better."
- Is This Five Seconds of Kanye West's Alleged Paul McCartney Collaboration? Just when the alleged Paul McCartney collaboration could surface, or whether it will at all, or whether this is all just our own beautiful dark twisted fantasy, is anyone's guess.
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on '1989' Empowered female artist and expert relationship songwriter Taylor Swift is done writing about her exes— at least for now.
- Listen to a Preview of Ariana Grande's 'Too Close' It's all Ariana Grande left and right.
- 7 Videos That Led Director Mark Romanek to Taylor Swift Before director Mark Romanek was helping Taylor Swift shake it off, he was making videos for the likes of Nine Inch Nails, Lenny Kravitz and more.
- Stream a Preview of Ariana Grande's New Album 'My Everything' Among the curtailed tracklist is one song already out on the Internet in preview form, her "Love Me Harder" duet with The Weeknd.
- Q&A: Joel Madden of Madden Brothers and the New Revolution of 'We Are Done' Radio.com caught up with Joel to talk at length about the events in Ferguson, Mo., the pursuit of happiness and the oddity of their debut single lining up with what's happening in Ferguson, Missouri.
- Sam Smith: Tinder is 'Ruining Romance' "From my experience the most beautiful people I’ve been on dates with are the dumbest."
- NFL Asks Coldplay, Katy Perry & Rihanna to Pay to Play 2015 Super Bowl Halftime Show While all three acts have the stage presence and worldwide hits necessary for the big show, are they willing to pay for the privilege?
- Elizabeth Arden Reports Losses After Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift Fragrances Tank The brand, which is also known for its fragrances, apparently can't sell Biebs and Swift's scents; sadly, few want to smell like either of them.
- Taylor Swift's 1989: An Odd Year for Pop Music 25 Years Ago At best, pop music was off-kilter. At worst, it was a disaster.
- Pharrell's GRAMMY Hat is Off to the Newseum The Washington Post reports that Pharrell's GRAMMY hat has landed a home, for a time.