- Stream Stevie Nicks' New Album '24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault' The album, which follows up Nicks' 2011 album In Your Dreams, was co-produced by Dave Stewart and Wendy Watchel.
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2's Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete Will it be as self-proclaimed "punk rock" as the iCloud method? Only time will tell.
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: 'I Don't Think They Want What Comes with It' Taylor Swift has landed the cover of Vogue — in the UK.
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing 'Let It Go' Again: Watch And Hear Why He's no Adele Dazeem, that's for sure. Not even a Jimmy Fallon. But, clearly a great dad.
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – 'The Freshmen' For this edition of Single Again, Radio.com spoke to Brian Vander Ark of the Verve Pipe about the band’s 1997 #1 modern rock hit “The Freshmen” and its controversial backstory.
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury's 'Love Kills': Listen Originally released in 1984 as a Giorgio Moroder-produced synth-pop solo single from Freddie Mercury, this version is closer to the classic Queen sound.
- Jon Stewart of 'The Daily Show' Has More Fun With One Direction Fans Stewart realizes that all things are possibly by harnessing the boundless energy and enthusiasm of One Direction's diehard fan base.
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album Apparently Stefani is also working on new material for No Doubt, who last released an album in 2012.
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition 'Songs of Innocence' Vinyl The vinyl creeps in just in time for the GRAMMY deadline of Sept. 30.
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce 'Feminist Lite' Longtime feminist and HIV/AIDS activist Annie Lennox is watching the evolution of feminism, from one generation to the next, and does not like all the things she is seeing.
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings' 'Call Me Back Again' The reissues were originally slated for release last week. The new date is Nov. 4.
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction's 'Steal My Girl' Copies One of Their Songs 1D have yet to respond but one other artist, Paramore's Hayley Williams, spoke out to defend New Found Glory.