- Taylor Swift Patents Lyrics, Including 'This Sick Beat' Among the phrases that Swift secured are “Party Like it’s 1989" and “Could Show You Incredible Things.”
- Kenny G: I'm Partially Responsible for Starbucks' Frappuccino, You're Welcome Oh, new album too.
- Ella Henderson on Taking Inspiration from Mermaids and Valentino in Style Files "I base my hair on mermaids and it's quite cartoon-esque," Henderson says with a flick of her long blonde curls. "I like it very tousled and beachy."
- Madonna Calls Taylor Swift the 'Princess' of Pop, Now Taylor Swift is 'Dead' R.I.P. Tay Tay, but at least you have something to write on your tombstone.
- How Phillip Phillips' Lawsuit Will Expose and Change 'American Idol' American Idol likes to say they help make dreams come true, but according to Phillip Phillips, winning the show can be a real nightmare. But his suit could lead to real change for reality competitions.
- Elton John & 'True Blood' Creator Alan Ball to Write Musical Pilot For HBO The show follows a class of musical prodigies at an Academy of Musical Excellence in 18th century Vienna. And yes, it will be a musical.
- Nick Jonas Joins 'Scream Queens' Cast with Ariana Grande Nick Jonas joins a 'Scream Queens' cast that already boasts Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Joe Manganiello and more.
- Taylor Swift on Hackers' Claim of Nude Photos: 'You Got Nothing' "Cause the hackers gonna hack, hack, hack, hack, hack..." Swift tweeted first, channeling her own "Shake It Off" vocal cadence.
- Stream Fifth Harmony's New Album 'Reflection' Guest-wise, Fifth Harmony collaborated on tracks with Tyga and Kid Ink.
- Taylor Swift's Twitter Account Hacked The tweets have since been deleted.
- Forecastle 2015: Sam Smith, My Morning Jacket, Modest Mouse Headlining Sam Smith, My Morning Jacket and Widespread Panic will headline the 2015 Kentucky festival.
- Texas High Schoolers Take 'Uptown Funk' Dance Viral: Watch he clip, which has racked up nearly 200,000 views on YouTube shows theater arts teacher Scott Pankey leading a crew of his students through a choreographed one-take dance routine.