- Taylor Swift Says She Was 'Never Taught the Definition of Feminism' as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been Taylor Swift used to shy away from the "F-word," but throughout her recent crop of interviews she's declared herself a feminist and now is explaining where this change of heart came from.
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life Someone has brought them together for a mashup of Bey's "XO" and Tay's "Out of the Woods" and made everyone's dream come true. Let's just hope it doesn't break the internet.
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag The book will feature a forward by President Bill Clinton and comes personally signed by the four living members of the band.
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: 'Wise Up' "I want the gay population to realize that sacrifices were made before the medicines were available," he noted.
- Taylor Swift on Why '1989' Song 'How You Get the Girl' Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch "If you follow the directions in the song, chances are things will work out."
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch Taylor Swift thinks her cat might be possessed by a demon, and she's got the sounds to prove it.
- Taylor Swift Unites Republicans & Democrats, Facebook Study Shows Most loved by Democrats? The Beatles. George Strait on the opposite end of the spectrum.
- Ariana Grande Might Be on the 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Soundtrack Grande spilled the news on a livestream that Diplo produced the track.
- Taylor Swift May Keep First Week Platinum-Selling Albums Alive with '1989' The official numbers will be released by Soundscan on Nov. 5.
- Paul Simon Exhibit Coming to Rock Hall The exhibit coincides with the 50th anniversary of Simon's career.
- Bastille Release New Song 'The Driver' from 'Drive' Rescore: Listen The band also has a new mixtape planned...
- Joan Jett, Sia, Carrie Brownstein Encourage Women to Vote with 'Bad Reputation' PSA: Watch She is Joan Jett and she approves that message, which flashes some frightening statistics across the screen including that in 2013 there were more laws passed to limit women's reproductive rights than the entire previous decade.