- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show Martin gave an impromptu acoustic renditions of “Vida la Vida,” “Fix You,” and “Paradise.”
- Did Rihanna Enact a Real Revenge Fantasy In the 'BBHHM' Video? The plot of the video is someone similar to events that unfolded in 2009—except the whole gruesome murder part.
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon Facebook is trying to lock in licensing deals from the major labels in order to start the program as soon as possible.
- Rihanna's Sexual, Violent 'BBHMM' Video is Very NSFW What does Rihanna wear to perform a kidnapping? From the looks of her new video for "B---h Better Have My Money," everything that would be very easy to identify in a lineup.
- Beyoncé Recreates '7/11' Video to Celebrate Gay Marriage Equality Beyonce and an endless parade of rainbows highlight the high-energy video clip.
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL As of now, no official word on why Prince has removed his music from Apple Music, Spotify and Rdio is available directly from the artist.
- Interview: Adam Lambert on 'The Original High,' '80s Covers, Queen and Broadway Adam Lambert is back with his first new album in three years, The Original High and a lot has changed since 2012's 'Trespassing.'
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album 'Venus' "So much of this record is about the letting go of any idea of having to be perfect or strong all the time."
- There's No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry Selena makes it clear it's totally possible to be besties with Taylor Swift, and still like Katy Perry.
- Prince Debuts New Song 'HARDROCKLOVER' It's an intriguing pivot from the Purple One, and we're excited to see what comes next.
- Demi Lovato Will Be Iggy Azalea's Bridesmaid And She Will Look Good Doing It Demi Lovato is standing up for bridesmaids everywhere and saying no to the dress.
- Demi Lovato is Keeping It Hot With New Single 'Cool For The Summer' She's got her mind on your body and your body on her mind. Just don't tell your mother.