- Power Rankings
- Style Files
- Inside A.O.T.Y.
- Behind The Song
- Grammy Radio
- Twitter Wall
- Jukebox Jury
Latest GRAMMY News
- Justin Bieber Bites Back After Black Keys Diss There’s a new beef brewing in the music world, pitting Patrick Carney of the Black Keys against pop star Justin Bieber.
- Adele Nearly Gets Up-Staged By GRAMMY Crasher The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards went off without a hitch, but there was one close call that almost had an impostor stealing Adele's thunder. Luckily, Jennifer Lopez took charge. Yes, J.Lo managed to stop a stage crasher from nearly accepting Adele’s...
- Z-Trip On GRAMMY Supergroup "It Never Felt Like Work." Capping the 55th GRAMMY Awards, LL Cool J, blink-182‘s Travis Barker, Rage Against The Machine‘s Tom Morello, Public Enemy‘s Chuck D and DJ Z-Trip bridged a wide range of musical genres to unite for a rousing onstage performance based around the...
- On Social Media, Jay-Z's Jab Trumps Katy Perry's Cleavage On music’s biggest night, social media networks exploded with commentary, making the 55th GRAMMY Awards this year’s second-most popular event with close to 15.5 million interactions as reported by Trendrr, a social TV analytics provider (via...
- Gotye, Mumford & Sons & Kelly Clarkson Win Big At GRAMMYs At the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards, the New Zealander took home three statues: Best Alternative Music Album for Making Mirrors, along with Best Pop Group/Duo Performance and Record Of The Year for “Somebody That I Used To Know” featuring Kimbra.
- GRAMMY Tweet Beat: The Good, The Bad And The Photobombs Everyone from Kelly Clarkson to Richard Marx to Josh Groban was giving their critiques of the night’s highs and lows.
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Feeding Staples Center “I always say that this job is not like any other job, because on any given night you can have 18,000 food critics in the house,” says Joseph Martin, the executive chef for Levy Restaurants, the company responsible for the food options offered at...
- Miguel And Wiz Khalifa "Adorn" GRAMMY Stage Miguel and Wiz Khalifa were tapped to announce the GRAMMY nomination for Best Country Solo Performance. But before they cracked the envelope, the duo performed an abridged version of "Adorn."
- GRAMMYS Close With Star-Studded Finale Capping the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards, LL Cool J, blink-182's Travis Barker, Rage Against The Machine's Tom Morello, Public Enemy's Chuck D and DJ Z-Trip crossed a wide range of musical genres to unite for a bombastic onstage performance medley...
- Frank Ocean Runs Through GRAMMY Performance Frank Ocean literally ran though a performance of "Forrest Gump" for his debut GRAMMY set.