Latest GRAMMY News
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute The Band Perry, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga and John Legend will perform during the GRAMMY homage to Wonder, which airs Feb. 16 on CBS.
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers The jazz duo aren't the only couple hitting the GRAMMY stage next month. Hozier and Annie Lennox, Jessie J and Tom Jones, and Adam Levine and Gwen Stefani will also perform together.
- LL Cool J Hosting 57th GRAMMY Awards; Sam Smith, John Legend, Common, More Added as Performers LL Cool J has been hosting the GRAMMY Awards since 2012, and he will be back to host once again this year.
- GRAMMYs Best New Artist: Ariel Rechtshaid on HAIM We feature HAIM as seen through the eyes of producer Ariel Rechtshaid, who helped craft the band's debut album, Days Are Gone.
- GRAMMYs Best New Artist: Charli XCX on Iggy Azalea Best New Artist nominee, Iggy Azalea as seen through the eyes of her fellow nominee, collaborator and friend Charli XCX.
- GRAMMYs Best New Artist: Mary J. Blige on Sam Smith The queen of hip-hop soul opens up about Best New Artist GRAMMY nominee Sam Smith and why his music is like medicine.
- GRAMMYs Best New Artist: Angel Haze on Bastille After having spent a few months touring with the British foursome, Angel Haze, a Brooklyn born rapper/singer, has some strong opinions on why Bastille deserves some recognition.
- GRAMMYs Best New Artist: Melissa Etheridge On Brandy Clark Melissa Etheridge, well known as a singer-songwriter, guitarist and activist, weighs in on Brandy Clark's Best New Artist GRAMMY nomination.
- 9 Unforgivable GRAMMY Snubs We'll Never Forget Here are some of the most shocking GRAMMY snubs of all time! Try not to flip any furniture over while scrolling through this list.
- Sam Smith's Five Tips to Escaping the 'Lonely Hour' & Living a Happy Life Going to see Sam Smith live? Get ready to be enlightened. Seriously, say goodbye to loneliness, and hello to happiness with Smith's 5 tips to living a better life.