- Power Rankings
- Style Files
- Inside A.O.T.Y.
- Behind The Song
- Grammy Radio
- What’s That Song?
- Twitter Wall
- Jukebox Jury
Latest GRAMMY News
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013 Lorde is the latest addition to this weekend's star-studded GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! -- Countdown to Music's Biggest Night.
- GRAMMY Hall of Fame Inducts 27 New Recordings from Dolly Parton, The Rolling Stones, U2 and More The GRAMMY Hall of Fame was established in 1973 to honor recordings of lasting qualitative or historical significance that are at least 25 years old. According to GRAMMY.org, inductees are selected by a "special member committee of eminent and...
- Robin Thicke, Drake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Set To Perform at GRAMMY Nominations Live!!! Concert The hour-long special, airing on CBS, will also feature the announcement of this year's GRAMMY nominees.
- Carole King Named MusiCares Person of the Year Carole King will join the ranks of Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney and Barbra Streisand to be celebrated in January as the 2014 MusiCares Person of the Year.
- GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!!! To Air December 6 on CBS CBS will air the sixth annual GRAMMY Nominations Concert live on Friday, Dec. 6 at 10 p.m. ET.
- Justin Bieber Bites Back After Black Keys Diss There’s a new beef brewing in the music world, pitting Patrick Carney of the Black Keys against pop star Justin Bieber.
- Adele Nearly Gets Up-Staged By GRAMMY Crasher The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards went off without a hitch, but there was one close call that almost had an impostor stealing Adele's thunder. Luckily, Jennifer Lopez took charge. Yes, J.Lo managed to stop a stage crasher from nearly accepting Adele’s...
- Z-Trip On GRAMMY Supergroup "It Never Felt Like Work." Capping the 55th GRAMMY Awards, LL Cool J, blink-182‘s Travis Barker, Rage Against The Machine‘s Tom Morello, Public Enemy‘s Chuck D and DJ Z-Trip bridged a wide range of musical genres to unite for a rousing onstage performance based around the song...
- On Social Media, Jay-Z's Jab Trumps Katy Perry's Cleavage On music’s biggest night, social media networks exploded with commentary, making the 55th GRAMMY Awards this year’s second-most popular event with close to 15.5 million interactions as reported by Trendrr, a social TV analytics provider (via...
- Gotye, Mumford & Sons & Kelly Clarkson Win Big At GRAMMYs At the 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards, the New Zealander took home three statues: Best Alternative Music Album for Making Mirrors, along with Best Pop Group/Duo Performance and Record Of The Year for “Somebody That I Used To Know” featuring Kimbra.