ALL WEEKEND LONG ON FRESH: Listeners will be asked to be the 7th caller to call-in for their chance to win a pair of tickets to see Halsey in her “hopeless fountain kingdom” Tour on Friday, October 13th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn and qualify to meet her OR on Saturday, October 14th at Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey and qualify to meet her.
To purchase tickets go to Ticketmaster.com.
The following promotion is intended for participants in the United States only, and will be governed by United States laws. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not eligible or not currently located in the United States. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules below.
HALSEY MEET & GREET GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE ENTRANT’S CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the “FRESH HALSEY MEET & GREET GIVEAWAY” promotion (“Promotion”), which is being conducted by WNEW-FM (“Station”). The Promotion begins on Friday, October 6, 2017 and ends on Monday, October 9, 2017 (“Promotion Dates”).
- To participate in the Promotion, entrant may enter by phone beginning on Friday, October 6, 2017 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending on Monday, October 9, 2017 at 12:00 PM ET (“Entry Period”).
- To enter on-air, listen to the Station during the Entry Period for the on-air personality to announce the cue to call. Upon hearing the cue to call, the seventh (7th) caller to get through to the Station contest line at 800-949-1027 will win a Qualifying Prize and will be qualified for a chance to win the Grand Prize, upon confirmation of eligibility. At the time of entrant’s call, entrant will be required to provide all information requested including entrant’s full name, complete address (including zip code), day and evening phone numbers and date of birth in order to be eligible to win. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. In the event that the selected caller is disconnected or is found to be ineligible, the next eligible caller who successfully makes it through on the call-in line and completes the call will be a Qualifying Prize winner. There is no limit to the number of times a listener may attempt to call in to win, but a listener may be a Qualifying Prize winner only once.
- There will be up to a total of twenty (20) Qualifying Prize winners and two (2) Grand Prize winners selected in the Promotion.
- Due to delays in the online streaming of the Station’s broadcast signal, listeners to the online stream may not be able to participate in or may be disadvantaged in participating in on-air contests. Entrants are encouraged to listen to the Station on-air. The Station is not responsible for online streaming delays of any nature.
- ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS
- The Promotion is open to all legal U.S. residents who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry and who reside in the New York Nielsen Radio Market (Bronx, Kings, Nassau, New York, Putnam, Queens, Richmond, Rockland, Suffolk, and Westchester Counties, NY; Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, and Union Counties, NJ; and Fairfield County, Connecticut). Void everywhere else and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Capitol Music Group, the Station, CBS Radio Inc., each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, the Station’s advertising and promotion agencies, and participating sponsors or prize suppliers (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) and other radio stations in the Station’s market, the members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are final and binding in all respects, and entrant agrees to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or Official Rules, except where prohibited by law.
- Listeners are eligible to win prize(s) in a Station-conducted Promotion only once every thirty (30) days. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more in a Station-conducted Promotion may not win additional prizes (regardless of value) in any Station-conducted Promotion for six (6) months. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Station-conducted promotion.
- Each winner must provide valid government-issued photo identification and provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim a prize.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law.
- Up to twenty (20) Qualifying Prizes will be awarded during the Promotion. Each Qualifying Prize is two (2) tickets (valid for Qualifying Prize winner and one (1) guest) to see Halsey perform live in concert on Friday, October 13, 2017 at Barclays Center located at 620 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11217 OR on Saturday, October 14, 2017 at Prudential Center located at 165 Mulberry Street, Newark, NJ 07102 (date selected at the sole discretion of the Station). The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Qualifying Prize is $100.00.
- Up to two (2) Grand Prizes will be awarded in this Promotion. The Grand Prizes are being provided by Capitol Music Group.
Grand Prize #1 is two (2) passes (valid for winner and one (1) guest) for a Meet & Greet with Halsey on Friday, October 13, 2017 at Barclays Center located at 620 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11217, subject to artist availability.
Grand Prize #2 is two (2) passes (valid for winner and one (1) guest) for a Meet & Greet with Halsey on Saturday, October 14, 2017 at Prudential Center located at 165 Mulberry Street, Newark, NJ 07102, subject to artist availability.
There is no cash or other retail value associated with the Grand Prizes.
- Total ARV of all Prizes: $2,000.
- If a Prize winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with no guest, the Prize will be awarded to Prize winner only and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
The Qualifying Prize winners and the Grand Prize winner will be solely responsible for all taxes and all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the Qualifying Prize/Grand Prize. The Qualifying Prize/Grand Prize is awarded as is. Tickets valid only on the date printed on the tickets. Tickets are not refundable or transferable, and may not be substituted or exchanged for cash or credit at any time, nor will tickets be replaced if lost or stolen. Tickets may not be sold to a third party. If a prize-related event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, including for weather, or for any reason beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, their sole responsibility to the Qualifying Prize winners/Grand Prize winner will be to award the remaining available elements of the Qualifying Prize/Grand Prize and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded elements of the Qualifying Prize/Grand Prize. The Station and/or venue, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to deny entry to or to remove the Qualifying Prize winners, Grand Prize winner and/or guest(s) if either engages in disruptive behavior or in a manner with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any Prize event(s)
- No more than the stated number of prizes specified in these official rules will be awarded. All Prizes must be claimed at the office of the Station at the address below during regular business hours. The Prize winners will forfeit any Prize not claimed by 5:00 pm ET on October 13, 2017 OR October 14, 2017 (depending on the date of the Qualifying/Grand Prize tickets/passes). Unless otherwise specified or required by law, if a prize is not claimed no alternate winner will be selected and the prize will become the property of the Station. The Station may opt to deliver the prize to the winner by mail or overnight courier solely at its discretion. In the event that the Station delivers the prize to the winner by mail or courier with the winner’s consent, the winner assumes the risk of the prize’s loss, damage or delay.
- Prize(s) is not transferable, and no substitution, assignment or cash equivalent of prize(s) is permitted, except by the Station (solely at its discretion), which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize portion with another prize or prize portion of greater or equal value. The prize(s) are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Promotion Entities are not responsible for winners’ limitations that prevent acceptance or use of prize(s). The Prize(s) is provided as is. Entrants acknowledge that the Promotion Entities have not made, and are not in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranties, representations or guarantees, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, whether by contract or law, concerning any prize, including without limitation, implied warranties of quality, merchantability, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose, with the exception of any standard manufacturer’s warranty that may apply. Other restrictions may apply.
- POTENTIAL WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- Up to twenty (20) Qualifying Prize winners will be selected as described in Section 1 of these Official Rules. Qualifying Prize winners will be notified of their winning at the time of their winning call.
- On October 9, 2017 at approximately 12:00PM ET, up to two (2) Grand Prize winners will be selected in a Station-conducted random drawing from all eligible Qualifying Prize winners as described below. Each potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone promptly following the Grand Prize drawing.
Grand Prize #1: Only eligible Qualifying Prize winners that were awarded tickets to the October 13, 2017 show will be included in this random drawing (1 in 10).
Grand Prize #2: Only eligible Qualifying Prize winners that were awarded tickets to the October 14, 2017 show will be included in this random drawing (1 in 10).
- Odds of winning a Qualifying Prize depend on the order and number of calls received. Odds of a Qualifying Prize winner winning the Grand Prize are 1 in 10.
- Entrants must listen to the Station but do not need to be present to win a Qualifying Prize. Qualifying Prize winners need not listen to the Station or be present to win the Grand Prize.
- Prize(s) will be awarded only upon confirmation of eligibility and completion of all requisite releases. Upon notification or notification attempt, the potential winner(s) will be required to respond to such notification attempt and execute and return an affidavit of acceptance, eligibility, liability and publicity release by 5:00 pm ET on October 13, 2017 OR October 14, 2017 (depending on the date of the Qualifying/Grand Prize tickets/passes) or Qualifying/Grand Prize(s) will be forfeited and an alternate winner will not be selected. If a winner has not reached the age of majority in his/her state of residence, the prize(s) will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner(s) is deemed ineligible for any reason, cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required fully-executed affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize(s). The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any changes in an entrant or winner’s email address, phone number, mailing address or other contact information.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner(s). The winner(s) may be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize(s) valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other CBS Radio station in Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent upon request will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) permission for the Station or its designees to interview the winner(s) (or guest(s), if applicable), to photograph, film and record each winner (or guest, if applicable), and to use in commerce, advertising and in any media, now or hereafter known, throughout the world, in perpetuity, his/her name, prize(s) won, hometown (city and state), biographic information, likeness, photograph, voice, audio or video recording and/or any statements made by him/her regarding the Station, the Promotion and/or its sponsor(s) for purposes of trade, publicity or promotion without notice or additional compensation, notification or permission, except where prohibited by law. Each winner (and guest, if applicable) agrees to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize, except where prohibited by law.
- Participation in the Promotion and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes entrant’s and/or winner’s (and guest’s, if applicable) agreement to release, discharge, and hold harmless the Promotion Entities and their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from any prize(s) awarded and participation in the Promotion, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property, which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Promotion, or delivery, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity, including, but not limited to, any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend and/or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify the procedure for selecting winner(s), unless the nature of the event giving rise to such termination renders it impossible to select winner(s).
- The Released Parties are not responsible for (i) typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize(s); (ii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, failure or omission; (iii) unauthorized human intervention; (iv) lost, stolen, mangled, misdirected, postage due, illegible, incomplete, unsuccessful, or late entries or notifications; (v) entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties, telephone or text message service outages, delays, busy signals, poor signals or signal interference, accidental disconnection or equipment malfunctions or any other technological problems or failures of any kind; or (vi) any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions or omissions whatsoever by any transportation providers or any other persons or entities providing any services to winner(s) (and guest(s), if applicable) including any results thereof such as changes in services or location necessitated by same. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible if any part of a Promotion prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or other factors beyond the Released Parties’ control.
- Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins or any other methods may void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. The use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, promotion entry services or proxies) will void all entries by that entrant at the Station’s discretion. The Station’s or its Promotion administrator’s computer or telephone system is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. In the event of a dispute, online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder. The “Authorized Account Holder” is the natural person who (i) is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address or (ii) is assigned to the text or mobile telephone number by a telecommunications provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning such numbers. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who it believes is tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in an entrant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station may disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning this and any or all future Station-administered Promotions and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification or equitable purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize(s) of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promotion Entities, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize(s). If any provision of these Official Rules is irrevocably inconsistent with any provision set forth on the Contest webpage, then the provision of these Official Rules will prevail but solely to the extent of the inconsistency.
- Except where prohibited, by entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize(s) awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in New York, NY; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event shall such costs include attorneys’ fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including, without limitation, lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have any damages awarded multiplied or increased. New York law governs the interpretation and construction of these Official Rules and all aspects related thereto.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) for receipt by the first business day following the end of the Promotion Dates to “[FRESH HALSEY MEET & GREET GIVEAWAY – Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, WNEW-FM, 345 Hudson Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10014. For the names of the prize winner(s) send a self-addressed stamped envelope (VT residents may omit return postage) for receipt within 60 days following the end of the Promotion Dates to the above address marked “FRESH HALSEY MEET & GREET GIVEAWAY – Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station and may be posted online at fresh1027.com.
Administrator: WNEW-FM FRESH 102.7, 345 Hudson Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10014.
Sponsor: Capitol Music Group, 150 5th Avenue, New York, New York 10011