Kim’s College: Ben Affleck, Robin Thicke & Keith Urban!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Take a chance and see if you have what it takes to beat our pop culture guru.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- A black and white picture of Ben Affleck dressed as this superhero was released. Name that superhero.
- This “Mirrors” singer was the big winner at the Billboard Music Awards last night. You found out in the Hollywood Hot Sheet at 7:08 that he picked up seven awards and thanked everyone in his speech except Donald Sterling. Who is he?
- Robin Thicke has reportedly written a song to win back his estranged wife, Paula Patton. What was the name of his huge hit with Pharrell?
- American Idol judge Keith Urban is reportedly devastated to be missing the premiere of his wife’s film at the Cannes film festival. Who is his wife?
- Neil Patrick Harris has revealed that he was offered the job to replace David Letterman. What show is he now appearing on Broadway in?
–Kim Berk/Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: