Kim’s College: Captain Phillips, John Hamm & Miley Cyrus
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Take a chance and see if you have what it takes to beat our pop culture guru.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- This former intern is coming clean to Vanity Fair about her affair with a former president. Name her.
- This Captain Phillips star was out scouting for a filming location in Morocco when his car broke down. You found out in the Hollywood Hotsheet that he bought some mules and rode bareback into town. Who are we talking about?
- Earlier this week, Sally Field and Julia Roberts competed in a “Celebrity Curse-off” on Jimmy Kimmel’s show. What is the exact name of his show?
- John Hamm recently admitted that he was a set dresser for adult movies in the 1990′s. What network is his show Mad Men on?
- Miley Cyrus has reportedly refused to perform on The Voice because of her hatred for Christina Aguilera. Finish these lyrics from Christina’s hit with A Great Big World, “Say Something:” “Say something, I’m giving up on you. I’ll be the one _________________”
–Kim Berk/Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: