Kim’s College: Kanye’s Nuptials, Blurred Lines & Idina Mendel
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Take a chance and see if you have what it takes to beat our pop culture guru.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Kanye West is reportedly going to get married this week in a hush-hush ceremony! Who is he marrying?
- This “Blurred Lines” singer recently threw a ‘No Pants Party!’ You found out in the Hollywood Hotsheet that he hooked up with five girls in the same night after partying at 10Oak. Who on earth are we talking about?
- The nominations for this awards show were announced yesterday. They celebrate the best and brightest of Broadway. Name them.
- Idina Menzel says she would ABSOLUTELY be interested in a Frozen musical on Broadway. Which character did she play in the film?
- It was announced that this classic 80’s hit cartoon is being made into a movie! It’s about a girl, a band and her magical earrings! What show is that?
–Kim Berk/Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You