Kim’s College: Orlando Bloom, The Grey Fox & Late Show Rumors
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Take a chance and see if you have what it takes to beat our pop culture guru.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Orlando Bloom has been spotted out with Selena Gomez, who is 16 years younger than he is. We’re just happy that Selena has moved on from her last boyfriend. Who is he?
- The Grey Fox is engaged! But you found out in the Hollywood Hotsheet that his new fiancée, Amal Alamuddin, turned him down for a date three times. Who is this eternal bachelor and Gravity star?
- Sources say THIS comedian thought he was up for the Late Show job which went to Stephen Colbert. You may know him from his sitcom where he lived on the Upper West Side, across the hall from his friend Cosmo. Name him.
- Actress Uma Thurman is celebrating a birthday today. Who is her famous actor ex-husband?
- This group has released a new song called “Love Runs Out.” Perhaps it will become as popular as their other hits like “Apologize” and “Counting Stars.” Who are they?
–Kim Berk/Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You