Kim’s College: X-Men, Emma Stone & Taylor Swift!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Take a chance and see if you have what it takes to beat our pop culture guru.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Amanda Seyfreid has joined the cast of the Peter Pan movie, in which she will play Mary. She joins this movie and Broadway star who played Wolverine in all the X-Men movies….name him.
- Emma Stone can sing!! You found out in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08 that the star of this super hero franchise with a sequel due out this Friday once auditioned to be on the reboot of the Partridge Family. What super hero – played by Andrew Garlfield – are we talking about?
- The Other Woman, starring Cameron Diaz, opened in theaters this weekend. Speaking of being The Other Woman, Cameron once famously dated this Yankee slugger and ladies man. Name him.
- Nicole Kidman apparently had a MELTDOWN when her husband, Keith Urban, got a little too touchy feely with a fellow American Idol judge. Name this pop singer/ judge.
- Taylor Swift has agreed to a role on the HBO hit series Girls. Finish these lyrics from her hit Trouble: “Once upon time, A few mistakes ago/I was in your sights/You got me alone/You _________________________”
–Kim Berk/Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’