Kim’s College: Adele Comes Back, Pop Star Muppets & Gwyneth’s Gwief
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Take a chance to see if you have what it takes to beat our pop culture guru.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Adele is planning a comeback concert ahead of third album release. She did the theme song to the last James Bond film, which was also a #1 hit for her. Name it.
- The star of Hedwig and the Angry Inch made headlines for cursing at a woman who interrupted him on stage and you found out in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08 that you should check under your seat at the Broadway show for a funny Playbill… Hurtlocker: the Musical. Who is the star of Hedwig and also played Barney on How I Met Your Mother.
- A Muppet made in the likeness of this 17 year old ROYALS singer has been auctioned off for charity. Name her.
- It’s just been announced that THIS movie has become the highest international grossing animated film of all time. Name it.
- Not only has Gwyneth Paltrow’s marriage collapsed, but her lifestyle company is bleeding cash. What is the name of her company and website? It’s a four letter word.
–Kim Berk/Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You