Kim’s College: Whoopie, Lea Michelle & Beyonce!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Take a chance and see if you have what it takes to face off against our pop culture guru.
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Whoopie Goldberg is going to contribute a bi-monthly marijuana colum for the Denver Post. Of the daytime talk shows, which one is she on?
- We have a new coach on The Voice. You found out in the Hollywood Hotsheet that Gwen Stefani will replace Christina Aguilera while she is on maternity leave. What band is Gwen the frontwoman for?
- Actress Lea Michelle isn’t sure why she isn’t getting bigger roles. Rumor is, she’s difficult to work with and producers are shying away. From what TV show do we know Lea Michelle?
- Jenny McCarthy is engaged to Donnie Wahlberg. What’s the name of the crime drama he currently stars on with Tom Selleck?
- Beyonce’s world tour just ended as one of the top five grossing tours by a female artist ever! From her song, Irreplaceable, finish these lyrics: You must not know ’bout me/I’ll have another you by tomorrow/So don’t you ever for a second get to thinkin’ ________________________.
–Kim Berk/Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: