Kim’s College: Haley Joel Osment, Christina Perri & Katy Perry
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Do you think you can face off against Kim and come out on top?
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Haley Joel Osment is celebrating a birthday today. In the Sixth Sense, who did his character say that he can see?
- Parents are panicking that there’s a shortage of toys, sheets and plush dolls from this Disney animated movie with a cold name. You heard about it in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08. What is the name of the movie that has now made more than a billion dollars at the box office?
- This actress doesn’t like her nickname. That nickname is “Scarjo.” Who are we talking about?
- Christina Perri and this pop star have matching tattoos. You may know him from his hit “The A-Team.” Name him.
- Katy Perry has changed her hair color to “green slime.” Finish these lyrics from Dark Horse: “So you wanna play with magic? Boy, you should know what you’re…” WHAT?
–Kim Berk/Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: