Kim’s College: New Coach On The Voice, Kim’s Wedding Favors & My Cousin Vinny
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Think you have what it takes to beat Kimmy in her Pop Culture game?!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Adam Levine is telling the new coach of The Voice to prepare for a rollercoaster. Who is he? You know him from his hot song called, “Happy.”
- Kim and Kanye’s wedding is going to be some dough…you found out in the Hollywood Hotsheet each guest will get a $125,000 wedding favor!! What is their baby daughter’s name?
- The Realistic Joneses opened on Broadway, starring this actress who won an oscar for her performance in My Cousin Vinny. Name her.
- This Oscar nominated film comes to Blu-ray and DVD today. It stars Ewan MacGregor, Juliette Lewis and Meryl Streep. Name it.
- The most recent film in this series also hits Blu-ray and DVD today. It’s called the Desolation of Smaug. What series is that?
–Kim Berk/Fresh 1027
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’