Kim’s College: Letterman Retires, Russell Crowe’s New Movie & Pharrell At The Kid’s Choice Awards
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Do YOU think your pop culture game is better than Kimmy’s?!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- David Letterman has announced he is retiring next year. Who is the leader of his band, the CBS Orchestra?
- Carrie Bradshaw is ticked off!! You heard in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08 Sarah Jessica Parker unleashed a Twitter beat-down on a woman who said something about her kids. What show did SJP star in as Carrie?
- Russell Crowe is celebrating a birthday today. What’s the name of the epic movie that he’s currently starring in?
- A Jennifer Lawrence look-alike spent 25K to look like her. What’s the name of Jennifer’s character in Hunger Games?
- Pharrell was one of 3 people slimed at the Kids Choice awards. Finish these lyrics from his hit “Happy”: “Clap along if you feel like a room without a ___________.” What?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: