Kim’s College: Captain America, Adele Dazeem and Tegan & Sara
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The new musical If/Then is now open on Broadway, starring “Adele Dazeem.” Who made that gaff at the Oscars?
- Chris Evans is ready to grab his shield and don his stars and stripes super hero suit this Friday…but we found out in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08 the suit doesn’t get washed much so it’s a little stinky. What super hero does Chris Evans play?
- Cate Blanchett was in a car accident while filming her latest movie. She recently won the Oscar for what Woody Allen film?
- Actor Clark Gregg celebrates a birthday. Clark is best known for playing Agent Coulson in The Avengers and the Iron Man films and now portrays him on this ABC series also created by Marvel. Name it.
- Tegan and Sara won Artist of the Year at Canada’s Juno awards. Finish these lyrics from their hit “Closer”: “All I want to get is a little bit closer/All I want to know is can you _________”
–Kim Berk/Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: