Amy & Nick of Karmin Perform Atop a NYC Tour Bus In New Ad
Those adorable kids of Karmin, Amy Heidemann & Nick Noonan, recently filmed a cute new advertisement for McDonald’s – in the middle of Manhattan – to promote their new “Pulses” LP… and the McCafe, of course!
Amy & Nick performed their hit “Brokenhearted,” off of their debut album “Hello,” on top of a double decker Mickey D’s branded tour bus while fans of the band and the brand enjoyed some hot coffee in the cold NYC weather.
Watch the video below:
- Karmin Covers Karmin’s “I Want It All”
- Karmin Unveils New Song, New Tour, New Style!
- Karmin Release “I Want It All” Single, #PulsesTour Dates
- Karmin Perform In Studio, Talk About Amy’s Rap Roots & More
–Joe Cingrana/Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets