Amy & Nick of Karmin Perform Atop a NYC Tour Bus In New Ad
Those adorable kids of Karmin, Amy Heidemann & Nick Noonan, recently filmed a cute new advertisement for McDonald’s – in the middle of Manhattan – to promote their new “Pulses” LP… and the McCafe, of course!
Amy & Nick performed their hit “Brokenhearted,” off of their debut album “Hello,” on top of a double decker Mickey D’s branded tour bus while fans of the band and the brand enjoyed some hot coffee in the cold NYC weather.
Watch the video below:
- Karmin Covers Karmin’s “I Want It All”
- Karmin Unveils New Song, New Tour, New Style!
- Karmin Release “I Want It All” Single, #PulsesTour Dates
- Karmin Perform In Studio, Talk About Amy’s Rap Roots & More
–Joe Cingrana/Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’