Fleetwood Mac Announce North American Tour With Christine McVie
Yesterday’s gone, but today (March 27) Fleetwood Mac made an interesting announcement that has them re-teaming with Christine McVie.
The band announced that they’ll be hitting the road this fall and McVie, for the first time since she retired from the band 16 years, will be joining them. It also marks the band’s first trek since John McVie was diagnosed with cancer.
The tour will hit 33 cities across North America, kicking things off on September 30 in Minneapolis, MN before making stops in Atlanta, Washington, D.C, Philadelphia and New York to play Madison Square Garden.
The band is also planning to release a their first full length album since 2003′s Say You Will. It will be their first studio album with the classic lineup of Christine and John McVie, Stevie Nicks, Lindsey Buckingham and Mick Fleetwood since 1987’s Tango In The Night.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’