Ingrid’s Intermediate Institution: Internet Hoax, Frozen Hits & A Great Big World
If you were awake today in time to hear the morning show with Jim and Kim, you would know that Kim was no where to be found. Instead, singer-songwriter and all around adorable gal, Ingrid Michaelson, hosted the show this morning with Jim and they played a couple of games. The normal Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge was renamed Ingrid’s Intermediate Institution today - where Ingrid faced off against a local caller. See which local girl had more knowledge above!
We gave Ingrid the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Ingrid wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- An internet hoax was started about the death of Seinfeld actor Wayne Knight over the weekend. Wayne is best known for playing which character on the show?
- What’s the name of the singer who stood up Ingrid Michaelson? He sings “All of Me.”
- Frozen hits Blu-ray and DVD this week. At the Academy Awards, John Travolta mispronounced THIS singers name, calling her Adele Dazeem, when she performed the hit song from that film. How do you correctly pronounce this singers name?
- Dana Owens is celebrating a birthday today but we know the actress/singer/talk show host by another name. What is it?
- From the A Great Big World song, “Say Something,” complete these lyrics: “And I will stumble and fall/I’m still learning to love/Just starting to ____________”
It was close and Ingrid was way too nice – but somebody had to win…
- VIDEO: Behind the Scenes with Ingrid & Jim
- VIDEO: Speed Dating w/ Ingrid Michaelson
- PHOTOS: Ingrid Michaelson In Studio w/ Jim Douglas
–Cameron Steagall/Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: