Ingrid Michaelson Takes Over For Kim: It’s the Ingrid & Jim Morning Show!
Today (Tuesday, March 18), since Kimmy had the day off, it was The Morning Show with Jim and Ingrid…you heard that right. The beautiful and talented Ingrid Michaelson filled in for Kim Berk on the Jim & Kim Show today to host the show from 6-8AM.
Ingrid woke up super early and made it to the studio to hang out with Jim Douglas to chat what’s happened in her busy life sine we last had a chance to catch up. Ingrid ended up playing a pretty hilarious round of Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge – today dubbed Ingrid’s Intermediate Institution – with listeners PLUS a round of speed dating with Jim (relax, they’re both happily married!).
PHOTOS: Jim & Ingrid In the Morning
When it was time for Ingrid to say goodbye, we couldn’t get enough of her, so we made her stick around to help debut her Army Of 3 cover version of Bruno Mars‘ emotional ballad “When I Was Your Man.” If you missed it, listen below!
- Photos: Ingrid Michaelson In Studio w/ Jim & Kim
- Ingrid Michaelson Talks About Chasing Boys In Her New Single & Video
- Ingrid Michaelson Records ‘Somewhere Over The Rainbow’ With Sandy Hook Kids
Keep Up With All Things Ingrid:
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Don’t Call Taylor Swift Your ‘Mom,’ Guys
- U2 Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Found Dead in Los Angeles Hotel Room
- Cher Heads Up Marc Jacobs’ Fall 2015 Campaign: See Her Look
- The Weeknd’s New Music Video for ‘The Hills’ Starts Off with a Bang: Watch
- See Jennifer Lopez’s New Look… Before She Got Confetti Bombed