Kim’s College: Kristen Bell’s Latest Movie, Ghost Stories & Leo Lies!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Kelly and Michael welcome Kristen Bell to the show today. Kristen voiced the character of Anna in this huge animated hit, that might leave you feeling cold…Name it.
- Having a game named after you isn’t always an honor. We found out in the Hollywood Hotsheet that this star of the Following on Fox hated the game named after him but now admits to using it to remember some of the actors he’s worked with. The game is Six Degress of *who*?
- This group’s new album Ghost Stories is now available for pre-order on iTunes. Their lead singer is Chris Martin. Name them.
- Celebrating a birthday today is Robin Thicke. Robin’s father Alan is best known for playing this role on Growing Pains. Name him.
- Spy The Lie: Leonardo Dicaprio Edition!
- He was named after Leonardo DaVinci.
- He has a pet bearded lizard named Blizzard.
- He wanted to be a pilot growing up.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: