Kim’s College: ScarJo, Bryan Cranston & One Direction
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Katy Perry recently shared a widely tweeted kiss with THIS singer, during one of the singers “Wrecking Ball” concert dates. Who is that singer.
- Who’s the hottest guy in One Direction? You heard in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08 that arguably the most popular member of One Direction who has dated Taylor Swift and Kendall Jenner is being eyed to star in the movie version of the Broadway show Wicked. Who is he?
- 29 year-old Scarlett Johannson has announced that she is pregnant. Comic book fans know her as playing this role in the Avengers. Name her.
- Actor Bryan Cranston is celebrating a birthday today. Bryan is best known for this character from Breaking Bad. Name him.
- “300 Rise of an Empire” opens in theaters today. This lead star of the original film will NOT be in the sequel, since his character was killed at the end of the first film. Name him.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Metallica to Release Box Set of Recordings of Every 2014 Show
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’