Kim’s College: After Earth, Lamar Odom & Psycho
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The film “After Earth” was a big winner at the Razzie Awards this year. It starred Jaden Smith and his famous Dad, Name him.
- Sounds like Lamar Odom owed some drug dealers money and you heard in the Hollywood Hot Sheet they may have been responsible for that $250,000 jewelry heist at his estranged wife’s house…which Khardashian is Lamar Odom married to?
- Oscar performer Idina Menzel is best known to NYC audiences for starring in this Broadway show that is a prequel to the Wizard of Oz. Name it.
- This A&E show kicked off it’s 2nd season on Monday. It can be considered a sequel to Psycho. Name it.
- Who Am I? Who Am I?
- He was one of People’s 50 Most Beautiful People TWICE in the 90’s.
- He was engaged to Cameron Diaz.
- When he’s not acting, he is the lead singer of the band 30 Seconds to Mars.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: