Kim’s College: LiLo’s Return, Ricky Gervais & John Travolta
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- This singer danced with Meryl Streep and Lupita Nyong’o at the Oscars while he performed his nominated song “Happy.” Name him.
- Lindsay Lohan is ready for her comeback…you heard it in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08…Oprah scolded Lilo’s in a trailer for her new reality show that premieres on Oprah’s network on Sunday. What is the name of Oprah’s network?
- Actress Eva Mendes is celebrating a birthday today and has been dating this hunky actor since 2011. He was seen in the films Crazy Stupid Love and Gangster Squad. Name him.
- Jimmy Kimmel has comedian Ricky Gervais on the show tonight. Ricky created the original version of this TV show, whose US version just ended a long run on NBC. Name it.
- John Travolta has been skewered for his mis-pronunciation of Idina Menzel. Finish these lyrics from the chorus of Let It Go: “Let it go! Let It go! Turn away and…” do WHAT?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Metallica to Release Box Set of Recordings of Every 2014 Show
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’