Kim’s College: Mila Kunis Engaged, Ellen’s Hosting The Oscars & Katy Perry’s Number 1 Song
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- This Maroon 5 front-man has not only been honest about his acne but now he’s talking about living with ADHD. Name him.
- It’s official…they’re engaged!!! You heard it in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08 Mila Kunis was spotted out with a giant diamond ring and is ready to tie the knot with this guy…who is he?
- “Non-Stop” opens today, with Liam Neeson. Liam’s voice has been used in the movie that has been at the top of the box office for the last two weekends. Hint: it’s modeled after a classic children’s toy. Name it.
- Ellen DeGeneres is hosting the Oscars on Sunday night. Ellen’s Mom frequently makes appearances on Ellen’s show and has even written two books about her. What’s her mom’s name?
- You heard that Katy Perry and John Mayer have broken up. From Katy Perry’s #1 song, “Firework,” complete these lyrics: “You just gotta ignite the light and let it shine, Just own the night like…” WHAT?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: