Kim’s College: Ed Sheeran, Angelina Jolie & Pompeii
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Pompeii opens in theaters this weekend, starring Kiefer Sutherland. Kiefer is reprising his role in the hit TV show 24. What is that characters name?
- As you heard in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08…Mila Kunis and her Two and a Half Men star boyfriend have a white t-shirt and jeans date night. Who is Mila’s boyfirend who also starred in That 70s Show?
- Ed Sheeran celebrated his 23rd birthday with Sausages and Mash. He recently went on tour as the opening act for this pop princess. name her.
- This actress, known for roles in Juno and Inception, is celebrating a birthday today. She recently made news for coming out of the closet. Name her.
- Spy the Lie: Angelina Jolie Edition
A) When she was little she wanted to be a clown
B) She collects knives and 1st edition books
C) She took ballroom dancing lessons growing up.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’