Kim’s College: Rocky’s Nickname, Bradley Cooper Wears No Underwear & Boyband Birthdays
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Rocky has begun previews on Broadway. What was Rocky’s nickname in the films?
- As you heard in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08…despite what he told Ellen Degeneres yesterday on her show…the real reason behind this Voice judge leaving the show is that NBC was about to say “Forget You” and fire him. Who is this “Forget You” singer?
- Bradley Cooper admitted that he didn’t wear any underwear to the White House. This practice is also known as “going…WHAT?”
- Rihanna is celebrating a birthday today. She starred in this film based on a popular board game. Name it.
- Also celebrating a birthday today is boy-band member Brian Littrell. Which boyband is he a part of?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’