Kim’s College: Classic Toys, Sexting & Imagine Dragons!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- This movie hits theaters today. It stars people, places and things made out of a classic, plastic building toy. Name it.
- We found out in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08 that a naked pic of Juan Pablo Galavis – the star of this ABC reality show – is being shown to friends by the woman he picked to marry and gave the final rose to…what show is it?
- It’s Ashton Kutcher’s birthday. Though he’s now known for Two and a Half Men now, his theatrical career had audiences asking “Dude, Where’s My….(Blank)”
- Imagine Dragons were the musical act on SNL last weekend. Which of their songs open with these lyrics? “So this is what you meant, when you said that you were spent…And now it’s time to build from the bottom of the pit?” Name that song.
- This “Mom” of the study group – Shirley Bennett – is popular with kids all over due to her role on Nickelodeon’s Drake & Josh. Don’t mess with this sassy divorcee because she’ll tell it like it is. The actress who plays Shirley is Yvette Nicole _____…hint … her last name is a color.
A) Burnt Sienna
C) Macaroni & Cheese
–Jim & Kim/Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: