Kim’s College: Winter Olympics, Mayor Uses Fork For Pizza & Gavin Degraw’s Birthday
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- At 8pm tonight on NBC, you’ll get your first look at some of the Olympians competing in this years games. Where are the Olympics being held?
- As you heard in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:10…the mayor of New York City stopped by the Daily Show last night and ate pizza with a knife and fork again with Jon Stewart. Who is the mayor of New York City?
- Great Scott! This 80’s classic is being turned into a new musical. One of the stars of the movie, is a silver Deloren sports car. Name it.
- Gavin DeGraw celebrates a birthday today. His hit, “Not Over You,” starts with this one word. What is that word?
- And your Community question of the day… The one-time C.E.O. of “Hawthorne Wipes” – Pierce Hawthorne – and oldest member of the Spanish Study Group may also be known from his hilarious family vacations with the Griswold’s.
A) Patrick Stewart
B) Chevy Chase
C) Ian McKellan
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: