Kim’s College: Daft Punk, Bad Boyfriends & The President’s Speech
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Actor Elijah Wood is celebrating a birthday today. He’ll perhaps always be best known for this role from the Lord of the Rings. Name that character.
- We found out in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08 that Julianne Hough’s ex-boyfriend is a real pain in the… The American Idol host is apparently asking the Footloose star to decorate the house he made her move out of when they broke up. Who is Julainne Hough’s ex boyfriend?
- TV tonight is going to be interrupted at 9pm by the President for his annual address to the nation. His speech has a name. What is it called?
- This hit animated film sequel hits DVD and Blu-ray today. It includes the voices of Will Forte, Anna Faris and Bill Hader. The title contains a forecast and something you eat with spaghetti. What’s the name of that movie?
- Daft Punk were big winners at the GRAMMY awards. Finish these lyrics from their hit Get Lucky, She’s up all night ’til the sun, I’m up all night to get some, She’s up all night for WHAT?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets