Kim’s College: Beyonce’s Next Performance, Saved By The Bell Birthday & Pink
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- BEYONCE and JAY-Z will perform at the Grammy awards taking place this Sunday at THIS venue in Brooklyn. Name it?
- As you heard in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, there may be some tension on the set of this movie based on the steamy EL James novel about Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele’s leather and whips relationship…what is the name of the book?
- Actress Tiffany Amber-Thiessen is celebrating a birthday. She is, perhaps, best known for playing WHAT role on Saved By The Bell?
- Actor William H. Macy recently caught some heat for making fun of this boy-band on Kelly and Michael. Name them. Hint: Harry Styles is the leads singer.
- Spy The Lie: PINK edition. Which is the lie about PINK?
A) She once did a commercial with Beyoncé and Britney.
B) She sometimes spells her name with an exclamation mark.
C) Said she would win Big Brother if she were on it.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Metallica to Release Box Set of Recordings of Every 2014 Show
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’