Kim’s College: Kim Kardashian, Riptide Catches Actress & Beyonce Undercover
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- We hear Kris Jenner hit the roof when Kim Kardashian announced that she wants to take the last name of the father of her baby. What would her name be?
- As you heard in the Hollywood Hot Sheet at 7:08, this Les Miserable actress who won an Oscar for playing Fontine, was caught in a riptide in Hawaii and had to be saved by a surfer.
- The Golden Globe Awards are this Sunday. It’ll be hosted by these two woman again for the second year in a row. They are both former SNL alumi. One of them is Amy Poehler. The other created the show 30 Rock. Name her.
- BEYONCE tries to blend in with us regular people. A picture in Us Weekly shows her shopping at a Walmart. In the hair color isle, on what box would you see her picture…L’Oreal, Clairol or Paul Mitchell?
- The latest episode of this hit reality show airs tonight at 9pm. Starring millionaire Mark Cuban, this show is in its 5th season and is more popular than ever. Name it.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: