Kim’s College: Duchess Kate, Dirty Selfies & Ian McKellan!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Kate Middleton is celebrating a birthday today. She is officially known as Catherine, the Duchess of WHAT?
- We just found out in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08 that this disgraced local politician, who ran unsuccessfully for mayor and loves to take creepy shirtless selfies and share them with trashy girls all over the country, will play himself on the Amazon political series Alpha House starring John Goodman this week. Who is he?
- The Hobbit, starring Ian McKellan, was at the top of the box office again this weekend. Ian is starring opposite this British actor on Broadway. Name him.
- The Spice Girls have been offered a huge amount of money to reunite in Las Vegas. Which superstar performer has just started her run in Vegas?
- Katy Perry‘s backstage demands for her recent show in Vegas were leaked to TMZ. Which of her hit songs do these lyrics come from?
“I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point.
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Stand by Me': Through the Years, from Ben E. King to Imagine Dragons
- Idina Menzel & James Corden Decided to Do ‘(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life’ & It Was Beautiful: Watch
- Adam Lambert’s ‘Ghost Town’ Gets TV Debut on ‘Ellen': Watch
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde All the Way to Her Eyebrows for ‘Wonderland': See the Cover