Kim’s College: Carly Rae, Harry Styles & Cuba Gooding Jr.
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 46 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- CARLY RAE JEPSON is headed to Broadway. She’ll take over the title role in “Cinderella” for 12 weeks, beginning on February 4th. Name her big #1 song with 3 words in the title.
- As you heard in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08…this Iron Man star is trying to get his buddy Mel Gibson a part in the new Avengers movie…who is he?
- “I’ll be Back” has been named the #1 catch phrase in movie history. From what movie does it come?
- HARRY STYLES people want him to break up with KENDALL JENNER, because Kendall’s mom, KRIS JENNER, is thinking of every possible way to make money off her daughter’s relationship with him. What boy band does he sing with?
- Cuba Gooding Jr., turns 46 today. You can currently see him in a movie alongside Oprah and Forrest Whittaker about a servant in the White House. Name that movie.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: