Kim’s College: Sweater Weather, Anne Hathaway & Jenny’s New Man
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 46 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Since it’s sweater weather, New York Magazine says forget the cashmere and go for the wool. Who sings the song you hear on FRESH “Sweater Weather?”
- As you heard in the Hollywood HotSheet at 7:08…this Anger Management and ex Two and a Half Men star is looking to cut ex-wife Denise Richards child support payments after she cut him out of their Christmas family vacation. Who is he?
- Star struck Anne Hathaway went up to THIS singer at LA’s Cafe Gratitude and told her she was a BIG fan! I guess Ann likes her song, “Single Ladies.” Who is that singer?
- Jenny McCarthy’s new boyfriend is quite smitten with her, saying she is “everything I could have ever hoped for.” Is her new boyfriend, Donnie Walhberg, Mark Walhberg or Robert Walhberg?
- THIS media queen recently said that she just didn’t have time to raise babies, and said if she HAD children, they “would hate me.” Who said that?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: