Kim’s College: The Hobbit, Miley & More!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 47 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The latest installment of the Hobbit films topped the box office over the weekend. The Hobbit is a prequel to this series of films. What are they?
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this bratty male pop star has turned his last name into a verb. Name him.
- In Touch reports that Miley Cyrus is “begging” THIS Hemsworth brother to take her back. Which Hemsworth brother is it?
- Adam Sandler drew some big names at his annual holiday party, including Demi Moore and Taylor Lautner. In his Hanukah Song, he says, “You don’t need deck the halls or jingle bell rock cause you can spin the dreidel with Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock.” Finish that lyric.
- Snooki is writing another book called, BabyBumps: From Party Girl to Proud Mama, and all the Messy Milestones Along the Way. Her heritage isn’t Italian, it’s what?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: