Kim’s College: Mila Kunis, Channing Tatum and the Spice Girls
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 45 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- This singer, named after a color, brought her Truth About Love tour to the Barclay Center last night. On the set list were songs like Raise Your Glass and Who Knew. Name her.
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this Friends star’s fiancé is very upset that her 80 year old father is moving in with them. Name her.
- The Buzz continues that Mila Kunis is definitely with child with her boyfriend. Who would be her boyfriend?
- Channing Tatum says that his wife and daughter are with him in Vancouver as he shoots the sequel to THIS movie, which featured him going undercover in a high school. Name it.
- There will never be a reunion for the Spice Girls, now that Mel B and Victoria Beckham have had a huge argument. What was the Spice Girl’s famous slogan?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’