Kim’s College: Lada Gaga, Christian Bale and Miley Cyrus
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 45 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Marc Anthony’s ex says that she wants to legally reclaim her name, after changing it during their marriage. Name her.
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, Lady Gaga appeared at the opening of this Times Square clothing store and was paid $5000 a minute. Name that store.
- Pamela Anderson is now a brunette with a pixie cut, having recently been photographed at LAX with her new “do.” One of her most popular “performances” was from a videotape with her husband. What’s his name?
- Out of the Furnace, starring Christian Bale and Woody Harrelson, opens this weekend in theaters. It also stars this younger Affleck. Name him.
- Miley Cyrus‘ “Wrecking Ball” is, once again, the top song in the country, thanks to the popularity of the songs parody video. In the opening lyrics from the song, Miley sings “We clawed, We chained, our hearts in WHAT?”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: