She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 44 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Yesterday was this weatherman’s last day on Good Morning America. Name him.
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, many gay bars around the city will be having viewing parties for this musical that will be aired live tonight on NBC. Name it.
- The second week in stores for THIS singers new CD was bad, falling more than 80 percent and dropping out of the Top 5. I guess her Thanksgiving special with the Muppets didn’t help either. Name her.
- Rumors say that Charlize Theron and Keanu Reeves are now dating. In the movie Speed, the bus would blow up if it went below how many miles per hour?
- The trailer to the new Spider-man film will be released later on today, giving the world its first peek at Jamie Fox as the bad guy. Peter Parker is raised by which family members in the film?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: