Kim’s College: Gwyneth, Ed and Miley
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 44 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Google Maps has apparently located a road in Guyana that shares the name of this twerking pop princess. Name her.
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, a vacation in the house from this classic Christmas film is being auctioned off on Ebay. What movie are we talking about?
- A new exercise DVD is hitting stores today entitled Everyday Workout for the Everyday Woman, hosted by Lisa Whelchel. Lisa is most famous for playing what role on TV?
- A tell-all expose on Gwyneth Paltrow was supposed to appear in a recent issue but was pulled. Gwyneth has played the role of Pepper Pots in how many films?
- Ed Sheeran is just one of the many celebrities who will be appearing on the next season of Sesame Street. Finish these lyrics from A-Team: And they say she’s in the Class A Team stuck in her WHAT?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target