Kim’s College: Gwyneth, Ed and Miley
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 44 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Google Maps has apparently located a road in Guyana that shares the name of this twerking pop princess. Name her.
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, a vacation in the house from this classic Christmas film is being auctioned off on Ebay. What movie are we talking about?
- A new exercise DVD is hitting stores today entitled Everyday Workout for the Everyday Woman, hosted by Lisa Whelchel. Lisa is most famous for playing what role on TV?
- A tell-all expose on Gwyneth Paltrow was supposed to appear in a recent issue but was pulled. Gwyneth has played the role of Pepper Pots in how many films?
- Ed Sheeran is just one of the many celebrities who will be appearing on the next season of Sesame Street. Finish these lyrics from A-Team: And they say she’s in the Class A Team stuck in her WHAT?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Metallica to Release Box Set of Recordings of Every 2014 Show
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’