Watch U2 Celebrate Nelson Mandela in New Video for ‘Ordinary Love’
Unfortunately, U2 are nowhere to be seen in their new video for “Ordinary Love.” But the clip does, for the first time ever, allow fans the chance to hear the song in its entirety.
Watch the full video for “Ordinary Love” on their facebook page.
The band’s first new song in three years is featured in the upcoming Nelson Mandela biopic, Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom, and the lyric video, which premiered today (Nov. 21) on Facebook, honors the man with a little harmless vandalism. Directed by Oliver Jeffers and Mac Premo, Bono’s lyrics are written on walls, desks, people’s arms and falling chalkboards.
It has been reported that U2 are finally set to release their new album in April, with plans to announce the official date in a commercial at this year’s Super Bowl, which will air February 2. This is the band’s first album since 2009’s No Line on the Horizon.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Nick Jonas Can’t Help Getting ‘Jealous’ Over Real Life Girlfriend, Olivia Culpo in New Video: Watch
- Patti LaBelle Allegedly Ordered Bodyguard to Beat Cadet, Who Now Says He Suffered Brain Damage in Incident
- Neil Diamond Shares ‘Nothing but Heartache,’ the First Song from Upcoming ‘Melody Road’ Album
- One Direction’s Harry Styles Very Much Enjoys Kacey Musgraves’ Music