Kim’s College: Glee, Monsters University and High School Musical
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 43 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Last week, we heard THIS actress was pregnant. Then we heard she’s NOT pregnant. She won an Oscar for her role as Fantine In the movie, “Les Misérables.” Name her.
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this High School Musical heartthrob apparently broke his jaw and required stitches after a mysterious fall. Name him.
- This actress is losing weight at an alarming rate, perhaps at the recent loss of her boyfriend. She plays Rachel Berry on the Fox television series Glee. Name her.
- Monsters University recently came out on Blu-ray and DVD featuring the voice of John Goodman. What was John’s characters full name on Roseanne?
- This song is the #1 single in the country this week. It includes the lyrics: “My friends and I we’ve cracked the code. We count our dollars on the train to the party. And everyone who knows us knows that we’re fine with this.” Name it.
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: