Kim’s College: Eva Longoria, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 10 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Eva Longoria had a steamy PDA session at a South Beach restaurant last week with a dark haired gentleman. What does PDA stand for?
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, Miley Cyrus is making headlines at the European awards for this music television network. Name it.
- Ashley Judd and her husband, Dario Franchitti are giving their marriage another go, after he was in a serious accident doing his job. What does he do?
- Britney Spears said if she could pick ANY actress to play her in a film, it would be Natalie Portman. Of the two, who is older?
- Katy Perry recently defended Miley Cyrus, saying, “”She’s super young, and there’s no directing book on how to do this.” What was the name of Katy’s 3D movie?
Contact the Jim & Kim Show:
- Email Producer Craig at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- Give Jim Douglas Golf Tips at: email@example.com >
- Wake Up Kim Berk at 3am at: firstname.lastname@example.org >
- ‘Like’ Jim & Kim On Facebook >
- Bios: Get To Know Jim & Kim and Craig Too >
Read More On Fresh1027.com: