Sting and Paul Simon to Announce Joint 2014 Tour
The New York Times may have let the cat out of the bag on a big upcoming joint tour from two classic artists.
In a story published today (Nov. 4) with a timestamp in the URL that says Nov 5, the paper announced that Paul Simon and Sting will kick off a co-headlining North American tour on February 8 where they’ll perform their hits individually and together.
Eighteen dates are set to be announced tomorrow for the tour, which is simply called “Paul Simon & Sting: On Stage Together,” with more to be announced soon.
Though the list of cities has not officially been announced yet, the Times revealed that the guys will make a March 4 stop at Madison Square Garden in NYC.
– Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target