Kim’s College: Bad Grandpa, Styled for Rock & America’s Next Top Model
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 42 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The CW network has just picked up Americas Next Top model for its 21st season. Who is the host?
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this music of this pop star is being used to ward off pirates! Hopefully it doesn’t ward off patrons in Las Vegas. Who is she?
- Characters from THIS TV show are among the hottest costumes for Halloween. In fact, a recent show was entitled, Quack O’Lanterns.” What show are we talking about?
- Bad Grandpa was the top film at the box office this weekend. Which accident-prone star plays the character of Bad Grandpa?
- This singer/mega-producer tied the knot with his model/designer fiance Helen Lasichanh in Miami recently! He’s also a judge on Bravo’s Styled For Rock with Rihanna. Name him.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: