She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 42 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Gravity remained the #1 movie over the weekend, with George Clooney and Sandra Bullock. Where does the movie take place?
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, a 33 year old spent thousands of dollars to try and look like this bratty pop star. Name him.
- Justin Long will now write and star in a new sitcom for NBC. He was also a pitchperson for THIS computer company. Which company was that?
- DreamWorks and Warner Brothers are looking to do a film biography of Martin Luther King, Jr., and would star THIS Oscar winning actor who you recently saw in the movie, “Django Unchained.” Name him.
- Tico Torres has just rejoined THIS legendary band’s tour after recovering from gall bladder surgery. What band is that?