Kim’s College: Soleil Moon Frye, Glee and P!nk
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 42 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- THIS singer recently admitted that the “deer tracks” tattoo on his arm was applied when he was drunk. You’ll see him and his tattoo on the show, “The Voice.” Name him
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this aging action star wants to become president after his run as governor of California. Name him.
- Actress Soleil Moon Frye announced on the View that she’s having a boy. What 80’s TV series do we know her from?
- It looks like Glee will be ending it’s run on Fox after next season. What season are they currently in? 5th, 6th or 7th?
- P!nk has had to cancel her US shows after being ordered on vocal rest. Which of P!nk’s hits do these lyrics come from: “Now, you’ve been talking in your sleep. Oh oh, things you never say to me. Oh oh, tell me that you’ve had enough of our love, our love.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets