Style Files: A DIY Katy Perry Tour T-Shirt With ‘P.S. I Made This’
Radio.com teamed up with the DIY blog P.S. I Made This… to create a custom Katy Perry tour t-shirt that anyone can recreate at home. Erica Domesek, the site’s founder and author of P.S. You’re Invited, stopped by our studio to show us the easy, no-mess way to make a cute, custom t-shirt to wear when we “Roar” our way into some Katy Perry concerts this fall.
Two tricks you need to know:
1. Let the shirt air dry before you put it on and then hand wash it the first time.
2. It will work with any pattern design or colors you want — do stripes, lines, circles, whatever. We did a leopard print inspired by the Katy Perry’s “Roar” single artwork.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’