Kim’s College: Kristin Wiig, Tom Hanks and Kelly Clarkson
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 41 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- According to Star magazine, Kristin Wiig, who’s 40, says a baby is in her future. She starred in a film where things go terribly wrong as she helps a friend plan a wedding. Name it.
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this pop star, known for her songs Umbrella and We Found Love, is moving to Manhattan after her tour ends. Name her.
- Fox has renewed THIS show for a 26th season. It’s the longest-running animated series in TV history. Name it.
- Tom Hanks’ new film Captain Phillips opens in theaters today. What chain of seafood restaurants was inspired by Tom’s 1994 film Forrest Gump?
- Kelly Clarkson helped announced the 2013 AMA nominations yesterday. Which hit song are these lyrics from: “When somebody tells you something about you. Think that they know you more than you do. So you take it down, another pill to swallow.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: