Kim’s College: Sandra Bullock, Jimmy Kimmel, Jennifer Lawrence
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 38 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- “Gravity” was #1 at the box office over the weekend. Sandra Bullock’s Oscar winning co-star in the movie was actually on “The Facts of Life” for 2 seasons. Name him.
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, Jimmy Kimmel is reportedly going to bury the hatchet with this rapper on his show tonight. Name him.
- Jennifer Lawrence recently revealed that someone said she was fat while auditioning for a film. ” What film did she win an Oscar for?
- SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR said that she gave birth without an epidural and lived to tell about it. She stars in a new comedy called, “The Crazy Ones” with this Oscar winning comedian. Name him
- Variety says that Justin Timberlake should stop acting and no one should send him scripts again. Finish these lyrics from his hit song Sexyback, “I think it’s special what’s behind your back. So turn around and I’ll…WHAT?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target